Lekcja portugalskiego

If you'd like to study these phrases (and their pronunciations) individually, please go to Basic Portuguese Phrases.

Hello! / Good morning!Bom dia! 
Good afternoon!Boa tarde! 
Good evening! / Good night!Boa noite! 
Hi! / Bye!Oi/Olá! Tchau!
Good bye.Adeus. 
Please.Por favor. 
See you / See you later.Até mais.
See you later.Até logo. 
See you tomorrow.Até amanhã.
Thank you (very much).(Muito) Obrigado. (if a man is speaking)
(Muito) Obrigada. (if a woman is speaking)
You're welcome. / Don't mention it.Não há de quê.
WelcomeBem-vindo
I'm sorryDesculpe-me
Excuse me / PardonCom licença / Perdão.
Let's go!Vamos!
How are you? (formal; male)Como o senhor está?
How are you? (informal)Como vai? 
How's it going? (Only in Brazil)E aí? 
Well / Very wellBem / Muito bem
Bad / Very bad / More or lessMal / Muito mal / Mais ou menos 
Yes / NoSim / Não
What is your name? (formal; male)Como o senhor se chama?
What is your name? (informal)Qual é o seu nome? 
My name is...Me chamo... 
Nice to meet you.Prazer em conhecê-lo
Same here.Igualmente. 
Mister / Mrs. / MissSenhor / Senhora / Senhorita
Where are you from? (formal; male)De onde o senhor é? 
Where are you from? (informal)De onde você é? 
I'm from...Eu sou de... 
How old are you? (formal)Quantos anos o senhor tem?
How old are you? (informal)Quantos anos você tem?
I am _____ years old.Eu tenho _____ anos. 
Do you speak Portuguese? (formal)O senhor fala português?
Do you speak English? (informal)Você fala inglês?
I (don't) speak...(Não) Falo...
Do you understand?Compreende? / Entende? 
I (don't) understand.(Não) Compreendo. / (Não) Entendo.
I (don't) know.Eu (não) sei.
Can you help me?Pode me ajudar?
Of courseClaro que sim
What? Pardon me?Como?
Where is ... / Where are ... ?Onde está / Onde estão... ?
Here.Aqui
There is / are... / There was / were...Há / Havia...
How do you say ___ in Portuguese?Como se diz ____ em português?
What is that?O que é isto?
What's the matter (with you)?Qual é o problema?
It doesn't matter.Não importa.
What's happening?O que aconteceu?
I have no idea.Não tenho idéia.
I'm tired / sick.Estou cansado / doente.
I'm hungry / thirsty.Estou com fome / sêde.
I'm hot / cold.Estou com calor / frio.
I'm bored.Estou chateado.
I don't care.Não me importa.
Don't worryNão se preocupe.
That's alright.Tudo bem / 'Tá bom.
I forgot.Me esqueci.
I must go now.Tenho que ir agora.
Bless you!Saúde!
Congratulations!Parabéns!
Good luck!Boa sorte!
It's your turn. (informal)É a sua vez.
Shut up!Cale-se! / Cala a boca!
I love you. (informal and singular)Eu te amo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyjazd do Porto

PO WER projekt 2017-2018